Hafsat Shareef Ahmed, 500Level Law student of Nasarawa State University, Keffi.


 Hafsat Shareef Ahmed,  500Level Law student of Nasarawa State University, Keffi.



 I'm privileged to be a clinician and a participant of the Nulai/Osiwa Pre Trial Detainee Project.

The Project has made a tremendous impact in my life and in my Ll. B pursuit. It has exposed me to the reality of the Nigerian Justice system. I've come to understand that the best way to affect a country's society is to work on it's justice system, not just the sanctioning of offenders but also the rehabilitation of these offenders.

Our Justice department is saddled with the responsibility of ensuring the growth and development of the justice system in Nigeria and if they fail to hold dear this responsibility, the society and not just the judicial system would be plunged with flaws which may end up crippling the system. 

I believe my the justice system can get better!
I believe Nigeria can get better!
The last hope of the common man can be not just a theory but also a reality.

Comments